Are you licensed?
- Yes, we are all licensed painters. We also only hire licensed painters, and we are constantly doing training/seminars to stay up to date with all new painting regulations.
Are you insured?
- Yes, we are fully insured including public liability insurance.
Do you use quality paints?
- We only use top brand paints such as Dulux and Taubmans. On the first day of every project we like to show our customers the exact paints that we are using and the paints will remain at the job the entire time that we are there.
Do you offer free colour consultation?
- Yes, we offer free colour consultation on all our projects. This includes 1 or 2 sample pots as we believe sample pots are a better indication of how the colour will look as opposed to just going off a colour chart.
Do you give free quote?
- Yes, we offer free quotes, and all quotes are sent within 24 hours of seeing the job.
Do you offer a guarantee?
- Yes, we offer a 5-year guarantee*
What decorating services do you provide other than house painting?
- In addition to interior and exterior domestic painting, our services encompass the commercial, industrial and real-estate sectors. We also offer colour consultations, wallpapering and specialised paint finishes.
- We offer both residential and commercial painting services, in Adelaide. Whether you need painting services for a new home construction project or commercial buildings, we have a dedicated team of painters ready to take care of your project.
What areas do you service?
- Our painting services are provided across most of the greater Adelaide region, from Gawler to Seaford, Eastern Suburbs, and western suburbs.
Why should I hire Rising Start Painting?
- Hiring professional painters means that you are leaving the job in the hands of seasoned professionals. We get it, many people view painting as a service that can be completed by anyone with the right tools and a little bit of know how. But when it comes to getting the job done right, there is a big difference between a professional and an amateur job. The truth is, much of the commercial, residential, and industrial painting projects that we complete involve cleaning up the first attempt by someone else.
Is wallpaper a good alternative to painting a room?
- We can help you choose match patterns and colours so that you achieve an immaculate finish for your room. Our decorating service includes wallpaper hanging and removal.
- Yes, we can. As a professional painting company, we understand that a lot of homeowners might not know the perfect colour to paint their homes, so we help by considering all the factors that are peculiar in that home. At the end of the day, we can help come up with a paint colour that is practical and aesthetically pleasing as well.
- As a professional painting company in Sydney, we can get this done, if it is something that we are experienced, insured and licensed to do so. However, it is important to note that our experts only covers repairs and maintenance. Major ones could threaten the structural integrity of your house itself, and we would prefer to have professionals take care of those for your safety. We will be able to identify them during the site visit while we are providing a free quote and consultation.
- Yes, you can. We are a professional painting company in Sydney, and we take great pride in the workers we have here, and we do our best to ensure that they have all that they need to get the job done the proper way. All of our staff members are highly trained by us and highly experienced, and trusted. Also, they have the necessary skills to get your painting project done seamlessly.
- Yes, we have several references to projects that we have worked on in the past, feel free to get in touch with us to get the contacts of some of our past customers, and you can get proper information concerning how well we have been able to work. We are always available.
- We work with several types of paint brands, depending on the specific requirements of the home that needs to be painted. Astec, Dulux, Wattyl, Taubmans, Haymes, Berger, Shellys, Hadrian, Feast Watson, Crommelin, Colorbond, Solver, Pascol.
- Painting procedures are thorough, and you will need to do some work before painting commences. For one, you will need to get out of the way all personal items and belongings and any other property that is on your wall. Also, ensure that your pets, kids, or anyone else who might tamper with the painting are aware of the schedule and looked after.